1.2. The purpose of the Policy is to define the rules, method of processing and use of data and information coming from the users of the website, and also contains information on the rights of individuals with regard to the personal data they provide.
2. Principles of protection of personal data.
Kings of mead is the administrator of personal data provided by users on the page operated by the Kings of Mead. Kings of Mead makes special care that all personal data is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and used in accordance with the scope of permits (consents) and areas of processing permitted by law.
3. The purpose of personal data processing.
3.1. Every person transmitting Kings of mead personal data through the form provided on the website is informed about the specific purpose in which these data are processed and the legal basis for processing.
3.2. Kings of mead uses personal data only for the purposes indicated. In particular:
a) in the case of consent to the processing of personal data, personal data will be used for the purposes of registration of the participant in the action chosen by him, and implemented by the Kings of Mead (conference, competition, training, etc.). The data we obtain is: name and surname, email, telephone number. Providing data and expressing such consent is voluntary, but their absence will prevent registration of the participant.
b) If you agree to receive marketing information, your personal information will be used to provide information about Kings of Mead products and / or services. Providing data and expressing such consent is voluntary, but their absence will prevent you from receiving marketing information.
b) in the case of consent to contact via the contact form in order to contact the representative of the Kings of mead in connection with the operations of the Kings of Mead.
3.3. Your personal data processed on the basis of the consent will be processed until it is withdrawn or the purpose for which the data has been collected has ceased to exist. The consent granted may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
4. Security and storage of information.
4.1. Kings of mead ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful processing of data and their accidental loss, destruction and damage.
4.2.Kings of mead makes special care so that personal information is:
- lawful, reliable and transparent;
- collected for specific and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and updated as necessary;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data;
- while ensuring the assurance of the rights of the data subjects;
- not transferred without adequate protection to countries outside the European Economic Area or international organizations.
5. Acquiring data.
5.1. By collecting any personal information Kings of mead saves from where they were first obtained.
5.2. Personal data is obtained through:
- form filled in online – information is collected through various forms available on the website, used for contact purposes, to submit questions, express comments, to register in a selected event;
- contact without the mediation of the network – on the Kings of Mead websites there are various telephone numbers and e-mail addresses under which you can contact the Kings of Mead;
- traffic data and statistics on the frequency of visits on the Kings of mead sites – a record of information about traffic data is kept, which is automatically registered by our server, such as the user’s IP address, URL visited before visiting our website, URL visited after the visit on our website and websites visited. Statistics on the number of visits to the site and page views are also collected. Kings of mead is not able to directly identify the user’s identity based on traffic data and statistics about the use of the site;
- when using resources of websites managed by Kings of Mead – information about users is collected via files such as “cookies”. Cookies – small text files transferred from the website and stored on the user’s hard drive used to adapt the content and services to the individual needs and interests of the users of the Kings of Mead. They let the website “remember” who you are. The User may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in his browser, however, the effect of such a change may be the loss of the use of the Kings of Mead.
6. User rights.
6.1. Kings of mead respects the rights of each person related to the processing of their personal data. In particular, every person whose data is processed has the right to:
a) obtain information about the processing of personal data,
b) the right of access to data, demanding their rectification, additions and changes,
c) the right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”),
d) the right to limit data processing,
e) the right to transfer data
(f) the right to object to the processing of its data for the legitimate purposes of the Kings of Mead as a controller, including the direct marketing of its products and services and profiling, and the right not to make a decision which is based solely on automated processing.
6.2. Kings of mead stipulates that if the person can not be identified unconditionally, for example due to the scope of data provided by him, he may refuse to take action at the request of the data subject by informing the person unless the person provides additional information allowing him to identify it.
6.3. Kings of mead informs that he has no obligation to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) in the case where processing is necessary for:
a) exercising the rights and freedoms of expression and information,
b) fulfillment of the legal obligation to process under EU or Polish law, or perform a task carried out in the public interest,
(c) archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical objectives or statistical purposes,
d) to establish, assert or defend claims.
6.4. If the User objects to further processing for marketing purposes, profiling or transfer of personal data to another data controller, the opposition is considered. The data controller may, however, leave the data identifying a natural person only in order to avoid re-use of that person’s data for the purposes covered by the objection.
6.5. The User may exercise the right to information and access to data, not more often than once every six months. At the request of the data subject, the controller is obliged, within 30 days, to provide the necessary information.
6.6. Contact the administrator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The scope of sharing data about users.
Kings of mead declares that it does not sell or lend collected personal computer users’ personal data to other persons or institutions, unless it is done with the express permission or at the request of the user, or at the request of state authorities authorized by the law for the purposes of no proceedings or actions related to security or defense, for legal tasks assigned to the public good, when it is necessary to fulfill legally justified goals of the Kings of Mead.
9. Right to a complaint.